Let’s be friends!
I appreciate you taking the time to review my content before sending your proposal. I try my best to respond to all emails. However, I do NOT sell links; Don’t wait on me as my answer will always be a firm no. Thank you!
If you had asked me a few years ago what I would do if I won a lottery, I would have said I’d quit my job, travel around the world and establish a nonprofit organization to rescue dogs.
Without winning the lottery, I put a hold on my corporate career in PR. I moved across the Pacific Ocean (for the second time). Now, I’m based in Taiwan, learning Chinese and French, and exploring the world.
Don’t get me wrong. I enjoy stability and indulgence in life. But I have a severe case of wanderlust. I have uprooted myself and moved to many different cities and countries, so you can say I have a knack for packing (and unpacking).
In between my freelance work, I travel and write this blog. And I am proud to say my blog won the Singapore Best K-content Award by the Korean Embassy in 2020. (The darn global pandemic had made me miss the ceremony, though!)
- I was born in Korea, matured in Texas, USA, and currently, am exploring the world from Taiwan. I claim all three countries as my home.
- Confession: I love animals but I am not a vegetarian. I love Korean barbecue and miss Texas barbecue dearly. (Read my Korean Barbecue Guide for Beginners.)
- Tearjerker movies don’t really work on me unless a dog crosses the rainbow bridge. (Marley & Me, anyone?)
- I enjoy learning new languages and cultures. I speak fluent English and Korean, and am working on Chinese Mandarin. I tried to learn French and Spanish at one point in my life.
- I’m a big fan of Hello Kitty. I’m still trying to figure out why I can’t grow out of it. I’m not even a cat person!
- I have no sense of direction. But I never get lost in the shopping malls, like never.
I’m very excited to share my journey with you.